Since 1991, Spring Footwear has made a difference in the lives of consumers who have depended on our brands to deliver comfort and style. Product innovation, quality, value and flexibility are the cornerstones that contribute to our success. This all leads to our mission:
“To develop successful partnerships by creating and delivering the best quality, value, product and service every day!”
This position is responsible for increasing sales by aggressively seeking new partnerships and strengthening relationships with existing accounts. This will be achieved through consistent sales efforts including: researching and targeting new prospect accounts, cold calling, store visits, in-person & virtual presentations, written communications, making follow-up service calls, sharing our brand story and educating our customers about our products and our company. As a Sales Representative you will build SFW’s footwear business and help identify customers’ needs by making recommendations for the best brand assortments in order to achieve shared success.
The ideal candidate must possess an entrepreneurial and pioneering spirit, as well as the desire and ambition to grow multiple brands for SFW. They must be computer savvy and able to demonstrate strong technology skills as well as be creative and strategic.
Key responsibilities will encapsulate sales, product direction, merchandising, pricing strategies, marketing/social media, business analysis, sales presentations, inventory management and developing tools with which to manage and grow Spring Footwear.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of previous footwear sales and management
- Ability to travel 50-75% within assigned territory
- Demonstrated strength in business development, account retention, and growth of sales
- Ability to manage full cycle selling process
- Highly detail oriented, systematic, and process oriented with outstanding follow-up and execution skills
- Demonstrated ability to deliver and execute to a sales plan
- Must meet minimum company standards: meeting attendance, sales and profit objectives, communication, relationships for new account development, overall contribution to company goal achievement.
- Strong ability to analyze data, identify issues and generate solutions
- Strong Computer skills (Microsoft Suite)
- Flexible / adaptable in a fast-paced environment. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and keep to deadlines.
- Ability to accept change and adapt to new technology.
- Ability to use independent judgment in performing all duties of the position.
- Must develop and maintain a robust pipeline of prospects and leads.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org